Any sponsor, member, exhibitor or workshop presenter at the Native American Housing to Homeownership Fair (hereafter referred to as “the Fair”) agrees to follow these rules of conduct by signing below:
- To not engage in predatory lending practices;
- To provide honest and accurate information to attendees;
- To not engage in bait and switch practices;
- To ensure that customers’ interests are the number one priority of the Fair;
- To conduct all business activities in an open and honest manner;
- If providing bilingual translation services, to interpret the language to the client to the best of your knowledge and without willful distortion or transformation of the facts, messages, themes, concepts, or content in a manner that would be considered an unreasonable variation of the interpretation;
- To acknowledge that all materials (educational resources, forms, handouts, etc.) including list
of participants in the fair and workshop, which are produced on behalf of the Fair, exists as copyrighted property of the Fair. Reproduction or other uses of this material is not allowed without the consent of NAYA Family Center.
- Workshop presenters are to provide information and education in a neutral manner and are to recommend services and resources most appropriate to customers’ needs. Participants who would like to obtain more information must be directed to booth exhibitors at the fair.
- Each vendor/booth exhibitor is responsible and liable for any damage they may inflict on the premises and liable for any information and/or materials provided by the vendor/booth exhibitor which may result in injury or harm to anyone attending the Fair. NAYA Family Center will not be responsible or liable for any lost or stolen items or damage and/or harm caused by the vendor/booth exhibitor.
- In the course of organizing the Fair, the participants agree to keep all customer information confidential and not to discuss or divulge sensitive confidential information to anyone.
- Soliciting in aisles and entrances is prohibited.
DOWNLOAD “CODE OF ETHICS” PDF
Please return the signed Code of Ethics:
• Mail: NAYA Family Center, attn: Kevin Sheehan, 5135 NE Columbia Blvd, Portland OR 97218
• Fax: (503) 288-1260 or Email: email@example.com